- "Reveries about language", online poetry reading, 11 December 2020.
- "Reveries about language", King's College London, Worldmaking Live festival, 3 June 2019.
- "Reveries about language", Pinter Studio, London, 19 March 2019.
For info about past performances and recitals go here.Public Readings
- Featured poet at the Tears in the Fence literary festival 2021, "Digging Deeper: Roots and Remains", Stourpaine Village Hall, Stourpaine, 3-5 September 2021.
- Guest speaker in the Multilingual Poetry session, Tears in the Fence online festival 2020, "Lost Connections: Light and Darkness", 10-13 September (video available here).
- Featured poet at the Tears in the Fence festival 2019, 20-22 September.
- Open mic reading at the City Lit Late Lines poetry and prose evening, May 2018.
- Public reading of poem "In the Room of Longing", Between the Lines 2017 anthology launch, Sept 2017.
- Public reading of trilingual poem "Reveries about language" at the The Still Point Journal launch, Nov 2015.
- Recorded reading of trilingual poem "Reveries about Language / Sanjarije o jeziku / Rêveries sur la langue" as part of the King's College London radio show on Translation, April 2016.
- Talk "Reveries about language: challenges and opportunities of performing multilingual poetry", as part of the panel "Multilingual writing: strategies of translation, disruption and resistance", Languages Future online conference, 15 April 2021 (convened by Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani), King's College London. Other panelists: David Caddy, Maria Jastrzębska, Zoë Skoulding.
- Talk "The Arrival to Writing: Of the (Non-)sacrifice of Language", Languages Memory Conference, 13-14 June 2018, London.